Blogger Widgets

Saturday, January 26, 2013

PJO vs. HoO!

Many people have conflicting opinions on this one question: Which series is better; Percy Jackson and the Olympians or Heroes of Olympus?

Of course, I have my opinion on the debate. I'm sorry in advance to anyone who disagrees with me, but I perfer Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I obviously have a million reasons for this, but as they say in Percy Jackson, three is a good number.

They Lasted Longer: By this, I do not mean what most of you think. What I mean is that since I was younger, and well...I hate to say this but...I didn't like the series as much...they took longer to read. Yes, by the end I was finishing them in a weekend, but still...that's better than a day! If you read my post, My First Percy Jackson Book! you will see that it actually took me a few weeks to read The Lightning Thief. WEEKS! And, I didn't have to wait a whole year, since a few were out already. Now, I have one happy day a year, and 364 (365 last year!) days crying over waiting, and regretting the fact that I read it so fast. Oh, and I almost forgot, at least in the middle of waiting, we got a Kane Chronicles book! What do we get now...NOTHING!

Grover: This one requires MUCH less explaining. I miss Grover :( Yeah, Coach Hedge is awesome, but I miss Grover!

Dionysus: I miss Mr. D also :( Baccus isn't as good! D>B!!! Mr. D's fighting with Percy was amazing! It added comedy to the story! I miss that :)

So, all in all, PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS FOREVER!!! :D
But, maybe Books 4 & 5 will change my mind! :D
Whatever way you feel, however, I hope (and know that) you will agree with me on this...            PERCY JACKSON FOR LIFE [.blogspot.com]






7 comments:

  1. I agree with you about everything it's just that I feel like the heroes of olympus has a more complex plot than the percy jackson series and I guess that just appeals to me? But I really hope grover makes an appearance in one of the next books. I miss him too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does have a more complex plot. It focuses on one big topic instead of a different topic in each book like PJO. I LOVE them both but truthfully PJO is better for me. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not so sure about The House of Hades, but I feel book 5 will blow me away...and then I'll realize its all over...and then I'll be upset! :)

      Delete
  2. Lol, I'm sure I'll feel the same way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna have to go old-school and say PJO. HoO is great, but I think I have to wait until ALL of them are out until I can finally decide. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are just so many reasons to like both, PJO was predictable but just so much funnier and likeable, when HoO is gets you hooked quicker but is also focuses on things you just want to skip and get back to the action

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...