Blogger Widgets

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Schedule For Next Week!

I'm running out of ideas of things to post, so, I'm going to write about one topic for the next week, a different section every day.  If I think of something else to post, that is urgent, I will post it in addition to that day's "agenda!" I don't exactly know how this is going to turn out, considering I've never done anything like this before, but here is what I am going to do:

FIGHT CLUB: I will set up a tournament of each character "fighting." I will name all of their powers, and put them against each other!  What I would do if I ever did this again would be to allow you, my readers, to vote.  However, at this time I do not think I have enough readers, so I will decide by myself.  If anyone thinks they have an opinion on who should win, please comment that person, and I will include it in my consideration!
*I am not including certain characters if I feel they either have too many, or not enough powers, making it unfair.  These characters will be the "referees" for each fight!
**Each character may only use a maximum of 3 magical items for the qualifiers, 2 magical items for the semi-finals, and 1 magical item for the finals; these include anything they have had during the two series, even if it was already used and/or destroyed.

Fighters: Annabeth Chase, Piper McLean, Grover Underwood, Leo Valdez, Nico di Angelo, Hazel Levensque, Tyson, Clarisse La Rue


Day 1 (Sunday)
Annabeth Chase vs Tyson
Referee: Percy Jackson

Day 2 (Monday)
Hazel Levensque vs Piper McLean
Referee: Thalia Grace

Day 3 (Tuesday)
Clarisse La Rue vs Nico di Angelo
Referee: Chiron

Day 4 (Wednesday)
Leo Valdez vs Grover Underwood
Referee: Rachel Elizabeth Dare

Day 5 (Thursday)
[Winner of Day 1] vs [Winner of Day 2]
Referee: Reyna

Day 6 (Friday)
[Winner of Day 3] vs [Winner of Day 4]
Referee: Jason Grace

Day 7 (Saturday)
[Winner of Day 5] vs [Winner of Day 6]
Referees: Percy Jackson & Jason Grace

So, who will win?
Tune in tomorrow for Fight #1 -- Annabeth Chase vs. Tyson;
The ultimate battle of a Daughter of Athena vs. a Son of Poseidon


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...