Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My First Contest!

Thank you to warriorsandpj for this idea! I apologize for not taking your original idea, but I feel this suits the topic you wanted me to talk about better.

The one thing Percy Jackson related that I cannot do is fan-fictions. I've tried and I've failed. However, I know a lot of you not only like to do fan-fictions, but are good at them too!

So, I want anyone who thinks they are good, knows they are good, or even strives to be good at writing fan-fictions to write one for me. The topic of your fan-fiction should be One Experience Percy and Annabeth have while in Tartarus. You can basically have whatever you want, I just ask that you keep it somewhere in the level of correct in terms of mythology.

It does not have to have a happy ending if you do not want it to. I ask that it is decent in length, but not too long, however I will read all entries regardless. Please email me your entry at percyjacksonjunkers@gmail.com and I will email you back saying I got it!

All entries are due on February 1. If I do not receive entries from more than three people, I will either extend the deadline, or cancel the contest all together. You may enter more than once, but no more than once per day!

I will have a prize for the winner, but I haven't decided on it yet, so...you'll just have to wait and see! I look forward to hearing from all of you, and good luck!

The contest starts... NOW!

Thanks for Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't written any Percy Jackson fan fictions, since I am a sticker for cannon and I didn't want to ruin Rick's masterpiece. It's not like my other fandoms- take star wars for example, cannon and non cannon is somewhat mixed up in shades of grey. And I don't write much fanfic anymore since I have a novel to finish. I have some in mind, though. Maybe I'll try the contest out :) Looks cool!
    By 'decent in length' do you mean like five pages on word document, or only one short, simple page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way about fan fics. But, everyone seems to like them so i figured what the heck. If u want to write 5 pages have fun but a page works too. Its about quality not quantity.

      Delete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...