Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Who is Your Favorite Monster in Percy Jackson?

So many monsters have appeared throughout the series, and some of them are well...awesome! However, some of them I hate to read about!

I'm going to list every monster that comes to mind, and a lot that I looked up :) that appeared in the two series. I probably missed plenty of them...sorry :( If you know any that I missed either email me or comment below!

  • Agrius and Oreius
  • Argus
  • Arachne
  • Basilisk
  • Centaur
  • Cerberus
  • Charybdis
  • Chimera
  • Clazmonian Sow
  • Colchis Bull
  • Cyclops (Elder, Northern, Southern)
  • Dragon
  • Drakon
  • Echidna
  • Empousa
  • Erymanthian Boar
  • Feather-Shooting Bird
  • Flesh-Eating Horses
  • Flesh-Eating Sheep
  • Furies (Alecto, Tisiphone, Megaera)
  • Geryon
  • Gigantes
  • Gorgons (Medusa, Euryale, Stheno)
  • Euryale
  • Stheno
  • Gryphon
  • Harpies
  • Hekatonkheires
  • Hellhounds
  • Hippalektryons
  • Hippocampi
  • Hydra
  • Hyperborean Giant
  • KampĂȘ
  • Karpoi
  • Ladon
  • Laistrygonian Giant
  • Lamia
  • Manticores
  • Minotaur
  • Nemean Lion
  • Ophiotaurus
  • Orthrus
  • Pegasi
  • Peleus
  • Pit Scorpion
  • Scylla
  • Scythian Dracanae
  • Sea Serpent
  • Siren
  • Skolopendra
  • Sphinx
  • Stymphalian Birds
  • Telekhines
  • Typhon
  • Ventus

  • That took WAY longer than I thought it would. If you want a detailed description on any of the monsters, just ask me, and I'll be happy to send it to you!

    My favorite monster is probably the Hekatonkheires (Hundred Handed Men). Briares was awesome in battle!

    So, whose your favorite?

    7 comments:

    1. I love Pegasi :) As a villain, I think Mesuda even though it didn't see it on the list. Oh, and the flying pigs in the last olympian made me laugh.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Medusa's on the list under Gorgon because well that is what she is :)

        Delete
    2. Flesh eating sheep!!! They were cool :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. My favorite was the hippocomepe! As a villin I'd choos Atlis.

      ReplyDelete

    Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...