Blogger Widgets

Friday, January 25, 2013

More House of Hades Stuff!

RAWR!! 249 More Days!!! How Can I Possibly Do This!!!
 
Okay, now that I got that out, here is a pretty cool trailer I found for The House of Hades. Clearly it's not the real one, but it is pretty good, and it got me even more upset that I have to wait 9 more months. So, I though I would share it with you! :)
 
Hehe...okay maybe not...but this is the actual one I was talking about....seriously this time :)
 

 
 
 
What did you think of that? Good? Bad? Well, if you find anything else, or create anything of your own, PLEASE SEND IT TO ME at percyjacksonjunkers@gmail.com I actually really liked the cover you see on the first [not so] trailer. It's the best one I've seen so far.

Thanks for Reading! And Keep Submitting in the Contest!

8 comments:

  1. Okay, the trailer was't horrible.
    But I think it will be way harder to find the doors of death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gahhhh Mr.Rick whyyyy. Why do you have to torture me for 9 more months :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was pretty cool...can't wait 4 the book 2 come out!!! Arrrg!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really amazing. I love the first, falling-into-Tartarus part. Great special fx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy how Percy and Annabeth get very emotional. I like how the called each others name desperate for help. Good job whoever made this trailer. May Athena keep eyes on Annabeth and Percy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw this trailer! it's really good but it's fan-made. Still good though!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...