Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Random Prediction!

Okay, I was watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2, and you know how it ends with the epilogue of Harry, Ron, and Hermione being older? Well, I think Rick may do that in Heroes of Olympus Book 5.

I don't know why, but I just thought of Percy telling his kids, "And that, is how your mother and I saved the world twice." Clearly 'your mother' is referring to Annabeth, and the twice is referring to Kronos and Gaea!

Legitimately, I just pictured that in my mind, and knew I had to share it with all of you!

Also, here's a question for all of you to think about: Will The House of Hades have a prophecy? Think about it: what would it be? who would give it? do they even need one? They all already know what they are going to do: get to Greece, and open the Doors of Death...how...who knows? The only one who could give the prophecy is Ella, but she isn't with them! Unless they get an Iris Message from Rachel or something and either Rachel or Ella gives it! Would Rick make it 9 books with a prophecy and one without? I doubt it! Well, that's something to think about, and let me know your ideas!

Photo Creds: queen-huntress13
Thanks for Reading!

10 comments:

  1. Maybe mars will come and give them another one of his prophecies...I've got a picture that totally reminded me of what you said about percy and annabeth as adults...I can email it to you if you want

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess, but I doubt he'd do that again; and please do! I'd love to see it! :)

      Delete
  2. That would be cool if he ended it with them all being older. Or maybe even starting something similar to New Roman but at Camp Half-Blood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. I like that New Rome thing! Didnt think about that!

      Delete
  3. That is going to be sooo cute!!!! I think there will be a prophecy, I just haven't figured out what yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to debunk your theory, but Rick Riordan said in one of his Twitter Q&A sessions that he wanted to leave the rest of it up to our imaginations. No epilogue in book 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well he also said that if he ever was to do a PJ/Kane Chronicles Crossover, it would be years down the line. Well...that isn't true now is it? Haha. Just saying. AnythingA possible!

      Delete
    2. Why must people be so technical?! Let me have my moments :)

      Delete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...