Blogger Widgets

Monday, January 28, 2013

Important News!

Okay, I know I don't usually do two posts in a day, but I just had to!

This awesome website that talks about Percy Jackson Movies has just agreed to a friendship with me. What does that mean? It means that the admin over there is awesome, and they agreed to post about me if I post about them!

This site http://www.percyjacksonmovies.com is AWESOME! Please go check it out, but don't forget to come back here. PERCY JACKSON FOR LIFE [.blogspot.com]

In other news, I have decided that the Fan-Fiction Contest will be extended. You now have until MARCH 1st to submit. If you already have submitted, please feel free to make changes, add to it, etc. and re-submit. If you do not want to do that, please know that I will remember when picking the winner, that you submitted early.

In case you don't know/forgot, here are the rules/regulations

Topic: One Adventure Had By Percy and Annabeth Whilst in Tartarus

Length: Any length is good. Please do not make it too short as it is nothing, and do not make it too big, as it is boring. However, I will read all submissions regardless of length.

Submission: Email me the submission at percyjacksonjunkers@gmail.com I'd prefer if you emailed me a file (ex. word document), however if you just copy/paste it that is okay too. You may submit more than one story if you'd like, but not more than one a day.

Picking a Winner: I will chose the winner based on which story I liked best. If it is too close, and I cannot decide, I will post the two closest, and have you guys (my audience) decide.

Prize: The winner will get to write their own post which I will post here (as long as it is appropriate). It does not have to be PJ related, but it must be "PG-13." If that does not work as a prize for you, I am okay with giving something else. Either comment, or email me what you would like as a prize, and the chances are if I think it is fair, I will allow it.

All submissions will be posted on this blog after the final date (3/1). They will all be posted in one post, so if you do not want to read them, it will only be one day without a post from me.


GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Thanks For Reading!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I love that website! Totally random question, but how do you become a member? Like, do you need a blog, cuz I have one...just wondering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since my blog is run through blogger (a google product), you need a google acct. Sign into any google acct and click join this site (left sidebar towards the top). It will direct you through a couple of prompts and then your good. (the follow me function which i just stated will not work on a mobile device). Any questions just ask.

      Delete
  2. Cool! I love that site!
    I'd love to do the fan fiction... but I'm not sure I have time :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just write a little bit a day! You have a whole month! And remember it does NOT have to be long!

      Delete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...