Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What Do You Think the Title of Heroes Of Olympus Book 5 Will Be?

I can't really think of anything to talk about, so how about this:
WHAT DO YOU THINK THE TITLE OF HEROES OF OLYMPUS BOOK 5 WILL BE?
Okay, so obviously, there are SOOO many possibilities as of this point in time!  But lets go over what we currently know:
 
 
The trend seems to be having a god in the title of the book (The Son of Neptune, The Mark of Athena, The House of Hades)
Obviously this isn't definite, as they did have The Lost Hero, containing no god, so who knows?
 
But, since we have nothing else, lets go with the assumption that it will have a god in it.
 
So, the question is what god?
 
Again, the only way we can go about answering this is to make assumptions.
 
Assumption 1: It will be one of 4 gods [three of the seven demigods have already had a parent in a title (Athena, Neptune, Hades)]
The interesting thing about this is that for both Neptune and Hades, it is going the "wrong way," meaning Hazel's parent is Pluto, and Percy's parent is Poseidon.
 
Okay, so who are we down to now?
Hephaestus, Vulcan, Aphrodite, Venus, Ares, Mars, Zeus, Jupiter
 
Assumption 2: It will be a Roman god.  This is just a hunch and is just because there have been two Greeks.
 
Okay, so who are we down to now?
Vulcan, Venus, Mars, Jupiter
 
Assumption 3: It will not be Jupiter.  Now we are getting down to pure opinion.  I don't think he would name it after Jupiter because there is already so much about Jupiter. 
 
Okay, so who are we down to now?
Vulcan, Venus, Mars
 
Assumption 4: It will not be Mars.  Again, this is just pure opinion; I feel that Mars played to big of a role in The Lost Hero.  Again, there is a huge chance I'm wrong.
 
Okay, so who are we down to now?
Vulcan, Venus
 
Assumption 5: It will not be Vulcan.  Hephaestus played a big role in The Battle of the Labyrinth.
 
Okay so who are we down to now?
Venus
 
Assumption 6: It will be Venus. Well this was the easiest one, she's the only one left!  Venus could also be in the title because this will be the final book!  All of the love lives have to finish!  Love=Aphrodite=Venus!
 
Okay, so now, before we go over some other possibilities, let's get an actual title down!

The Love of Venus
The Festival of Venus (the Romans had many festivals for Venus)
The Rose of Venus (the symbol of Venus)
The Coin of Venus (Venus was on some Roman coins)

Okay so the chances are NONE of these are correct

Also, it may not even be a god, it may be Gaea, or something of that nature.

Anyways, these are just some possibilities.  What are your ideas?  Why am I even thinking about book 5?  I have nothing else to do!

Okay, well I have to end this post with an answer...
So, I feel book 5 will be titled...
The Rose of Venus
 


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it will be named for the defeat of Gaea or something... Something related to her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is DEFINETELY possible. Also, "omg i actually have another reader!?!?" lol. How'd you hear about my blog?

      Delete
  3. I think if will have something to to with gaia or maybe greese

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read somewhere it was "Doors of Death" That would be horrible if it means annabeth and percy arn't out of tartarus by the end of House of Hades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should create a section called " what might the prophecy of the house of hades be?" I know this is totally random but I got the idea of this when I read the prophecy of the house of hades you made up on the side. Nevertheless, I hope you think it might be a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard that it is called the Blood of Olympus, then again, I do not know if this is true.......

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...