Blogger Widgets

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Do You Like to Re-Read The Percy Jackson Books?

If you are anything like me, you constantly re-read the Percy Jackson books over and over again. So, my question to you guys who do is: How Many Times Have You Read Each PJ Book?

Here's Mine:

The Last Olympian: 5
The Sea of Monsters: 5
The Titan's Curse: 5
The Battle of the Labyrinth: 7
The Last Olympian: 7

The Lost Hero: 4
The Son of Neptune: 4
The Mark of Athena: 3

That's to the best of my knowledge, plus I am not including times where I just read one specific section/chapter. So, have you read them more than me? less than me? the same?

Sorry for the shortness of the post!
Thanks for Reading!

P.S. Keep submitting entries to the contest!

P.P.S. I will post all relevant contest submissions at the conclusion of the contest

P.P.P.S. Although I haven't yet decided on a prize, I was thinking about this: the winner can write one post for me, which I will not edit at all, and will post (as long as it is appropriate for this blog -- It doesn't have to be PJ related, but it must be appropriate; as in you can post whatever you want, whether it be promotions, or just getting yourself out there, but it must be "PG"). How does that sound?

Good Luck to Everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Lets see . . .

    The Lightning Theif 6
    The Sea of Monsters 7 (I started with this one! I didn't know it was the second)
    The Titan's Curse 6
    The Battle of The Labyrinth 6
    The Last Olympian 5 (because I re-read the others while waiting for this one to come out.)

    The Lost Hero 2 1/2 (finished it in one day then started over at the middle so my mom wouldn't think I read it to fast.)
    The Son of Neptune 2
    The Mark of Athena 1 (letting some friends borrow it . . . then I'm going to re-read it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starting with the Sea of Monsters!? I would have gone crazy!!
      But haha about the Lost Hero.

      Delete
  2. I've actually only read them each twice. well, I'm working on re-reading the entire series. I'm on the Battle Of The Labyrinth. though I have had to postpone reading it to put other books on my reading list. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly yank you for reading! Only saying this because ive never heard from you before. And cool but KEEP READING! PJ FOR LIFE! Oh and also please enter in the contest!

      Delete
  3. I have read them all at least 3 times, except for Mark of Athena, but I lost count a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably lost count too. Those are "educated guesses"

      Delete
  4. I read the sea of monsters about 5 times and the rest of the series once cuz I got them from the library. I've read the lost hero 3 times, the son of neptune like, I don't know, 7 times? I loved that one. And the mark of athena twice all the way through. I really need to re read the percy jackson series again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay... I started with the Lost Hero, read that twice, read the Lightning Thief probably about thrice, all the other Percy Jackson and The Olympians thrice or quadruple and the Son of Neptune twice and the Mark of Athena thrice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...