Blogger Widgets

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Prophecy of Seven Line 3!

Random thought just came into my mind, and I think this one thing a lot so I figured I'd post it before I forget!

An Oath to Keep with a Final Breath
I'm not sure if I posted about this the last time I talked about the prophecy, but here it is anyway.
Chiron stated in The Lost Hero [I believe] that we swore upon the river styx never to reveal information about the Roman Camp. He said it in the plural, meaning that there was more than one person in on this oath. What happens when you swear upon the river styx and break that promise? --you die--[or something very unpleasant happens to you]! It is your final breath. When Zeus breaks the oath about demigod children, Thalia is "tree-i-fied;" when Poseidon breaks the oath, Percy's life pretty much sucks! So, since Chiron is immortal, what will happen? Will the quest be sabotaged? Will he be sent to a bad place for punishment--will he be sent to tartarus? Now there's an interesting turn of events. What if that happened? What if Chiron was sent to tartarus for his actions? Who else is in tartarus at this moment? Oh yeah, Percy and Annabeth! Now, on the unlikely chance that that actually happens, there would be an interesting plot twist. Chiron would be joining in on the quest. And that is possible--for Chiron to join a quest. Remember in The Titan's Curse when Chiron says something like, "I would have volunteered myself it hadn't been for the 'one shall perish by a parent's hand;' it fits all too well" [don't have the book with me-can't get exact line]. So, this shows Chiron would be willing to go on the quest, and how well would him being in tartarus work? PERFECTLY! Now, it is extremely unlikely that this will happen, but we'll just have to wait and see!
 
Thanks for Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Interesting theory, but I couldn't stand it if something bad happened 2 Chiron... :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly thanks for reading (only saying this because I've never heard from you before). And I LOVE Chiron too but it just fits; you know?

      Delete
  2. Oh, thanks for noticing me :) I kinda stumbled upon ur blog on the internet. It's pretty cool. Yeah, I never thought about it that way but it does fit...I'm like piper, I try not to think of that line in the prophecy that much...it makes me nervous for the house of hades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I gotcha. But for me it's all I can think about!

      Delete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...