Blogger Widgets

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ideas!

I'm running out of ideas of what to post on this blog, BUT I WILL NOT QUIT! I want to continue to post EVERY SINGLE DAY, as I've been doing, because that is the single factor that sets me apart from other Percy Jackson Blogs.

So, I need ideas. Please, if you have any ideas of what I should talk about, either comment them, or email me. It doesn't even have to be Percy Jackson related if you want. I am willing to talk about ANYTHING. Yes, I would prefer Percy Jackson, but if it's not, it's not!




Don't let them down! I need your help, and they do too!




Anyways, on a different note, guys (and girls), if you read my blog, PLEASE, click follow! It is located on the left sidebar. It only takes a few seconds, and the more people that follow me, the better chance there is I will do more posts. Yes, I have been posting every day for a long time, but soon that may have to change. If I have followers, however, I will have a reason to post. So please take those few minutes and hit that button!

Oh and also, some people out there are really awesome! For example, the admin of http://prophetsoftheforce.blogspot.com She was nice enough to make a post containing my Blog! YAY! I just thought that deserved some attention! Another one is the admin of percyjacksonfansunite.blogspot.com She even included a link to my blog on her sidebar! Lastly, the admin of ilubfanfiction.blogspot.com linked me too! Thanks guys!

Also, I'm putting together an email list, from which I will email everyone from time to time. It will include stuff such as monthly happenings, important posts, important dates, and whatever else I think of. If you want to be on it, either comment your email address on this post, or email me at percyjacksonjunkers@gmail.com You can be removed at any time.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking my blog! I think it would be cool if you would relate Harry Potter to percy jackson :) I can't think of any other ideas yet. I'll link your blog to my 'favorite blogs' too if you want, but you have to put up a blog button first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. I don't do blog buttons. However, I see that you linked my blog, and that is good enough.

      Regarding Harry Potter: Okay, I'll do that post sometime next week and credit you for it! Thanks

      Delete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...