Blogger Widgets

Friday, March 15, 2013

WarriorsandPJ!

Although this is long overdue, WarriorsandPJ has just decided on her prize for winning my FanFiction Contest!

My Review of Her Blog

To be honest, there are three Blogs I check constantly (besides mine and RR's). They are percyjacksonfandom.bogspot.com, prophetsoftheforce.blogspot.com, and WarriorsandPJ's Blog, percyjacksonfansunite.blogspot.com. It's a funny story of how I came about her Blog. In one of the first few days of creating my Blog, I searched "Percy Jackson Fans Unite" on google, and clicked on the first link I saw [assuming it was my Blog]. I was redirected to a page I was not familiar with, and quickly looked through it. I saw, it, like mine, was new, and I contacted the author.

Everyday I go on her Blog to check for a new update, and am extremely upset when there isn't one (although she does post very often). She posts about things that I don't even think of; things that have an interesting turnout when you think about them.

Her Blog is much less formal than mine. This is not a bad thing to the slightest bit, but just adds a reason to why everyone should look at it. Please, all of you check it out, at least once, but don't forget to return here!

Congratulations and Please, Keep Reading My Blog!

3 comments:

  1. Aww... I"m so glad you check my blog a lot! :) Yep, her blog is awesome; I followed her and everything already.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...