Blogger Widgets

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Line 2!

To Storm Or Fire The World Must Fall

Clearly, this line could mean many, many things.

Possibilities:
  1. Is storm Jason? Jason is the son of Zeus
  2. Is storm Percy? He did conjure up the hurricane
  3. Is fire Leo? He can create fire
  4. Is fire Frank? His life depends on fire
  5. Is fire the Underworld?
  6. Is storm Olympus?
My best guess for this line is that it is referring to:

To storm (Olympus -- the gods) or Fire (Underworld -- Gaea's forces) the World must Fall (One of them will win and be the rulers)

I know this is sort of the thing like..."NO! Storm and Fire have to refer to people!!!"

But, the truth is, it is probably none of these things, it'll probably be something no one would think of.

Well, that's my opinion, tell me yours below!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if this is relevant, but there are 2 ppl for storm: Percy and Jason, and 2 ppl for fire: Frank and Leo. Percy and Jason are the "leaders," and Leo and Frank have lots of connections regarding Hazel and such... ohh and it's also called the House of HADES!! But idk if this will mean anything... maybe just a coincidence...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said, I will answer all comments after I finish the prophecy.

      Just wanted to ask you one thing, however.
      I'm assuming (can't be sure since your on anonymous) that you are the same person who's been commenting for a couple days.

      If it is, could you make a Google account, so I know it is you and I can refer to you on a more personal level kind of. It just helps to know each one of my readers, and if I'm able to refer to them by some sort of name.

      If you don't want to, however, no problem

      Thanks for Reading My Blog!

      Delete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...