Blogger Widgets

Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello!

Hello, I 'm Fiona Verde and  I 'm thirteen years old.
I started reading Percy Jackson and The Olympians when I was nine.  All  the books were out so I read them in about two or three weeks.  I didn't know anything about The Heroes of Olympus until I went to the library and found The Lost Hero.  That was about six months before The Son of Neptune came out.  After each Heroes of Olympus book, Percy Jackson has moved higher and higher on my Favorite Books List, and is now hovering around the top.
A little while ago I decided to make my own Percy Jackson blog.  I emailed James Junkers to ask if he could advertise my blog on his.  He said he would, in a few days.  He read some of my posts, and emailed me, asking if I would like to post on his blog. I said "YES!"  
I will post my thoughts and opinions on Percy Jackson, but I am also going to wright some fan fiction. 

That's it for now!  I hope to make a real post in the next two days.
Bye for now!


5 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you too :) I'm thirteen as well, and I'm glad to meet another Percy Jackson fan.
    Please post the link to your blog so I can follow it!
    ~Solace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you, Fiona :) I'm thirteen too. I'm glad to meet another Percy Jackson fan. Would you post the link to your blog so I can follow it? (:
    I look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to meet all of you, too! I posted a link, even though I'm not proud of my old blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...