Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Getting Closer!

James Junkers

As of recently, you can pre-order The House of Hades on Amazon (and other book websites).

But, what is the good thing about this? This means we now have an official description!

At the conclusion of The Mark of Athena, Annabeth and Percy tumble into a pit leading straight to the Underworld. The other five demigods have to put aside their grief and follow Percy's instructions to find the mortal side of the Doors of Death. If they can fight their way through the Gaea's forces, and Percy and Annabeth can survive the House of Hades, then the Seven will be able to seal the Doors both sides and prevent the giants from raising Gaea. But, Leo wonders, if the Doors are sealed, how will Percy and Annabeth be able to escape?

They have no choice. If the demigods don't succeed, Gaea's armies will never die. They have no time. In about a month, the Romans will march on Camp Half-Blood. The stakes are higher than ever in this adventure that dives into the depths of Tartarus.
 
That'll be interesting! Can't wait!
 
Another cool thing: The House of Hades is rated ages 10 and Up; that's a step up from the past!
 
On another note, what do you guys think of Fiona so far? Trust me, she is an awesome writer, and is going to be a key aspect to my Blog!

And on another note, I may be cancelling God of the Week. It's kind of boring for me to do. I don't know, do you guys actually like it? Let me know.

Thanks for Reading!
 

3 comments:

  1. Yep, I saw the description a few days ago. I wondered if it's really official though; it doesn't seem like Rick writing that much. But it's probably having some truth inside it. The Leo part is interesting.
    Fiona's awesome :)

    God of the Week is interesting for me, but if you want to cancel it, then fine...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that's the real description, since we know all that. All the other descriptions actually give us information we don't already know.

      Delete
    2. I atually do believe its the official one. However, it may change as we get closer.

      Fiona is going to do god of the week for now on

      Delete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...