Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Random Note!

James Junkers

This isn't fully Percy Jackson related, but I thought some of you might find it interesting. I found this online somewhere; it is a "bracket"where different book characters are compared to see who wins.

I was pretty impressed that I knew almost all of them.


[click to enlarge]

 
Try filling it out, and telling me your results (top 4, top 2, winner), or more if you want. I'll fill mine out and give it to you by tomorrow, hopefully.
Try not to be PJ bias, and fill it out truthfully

Thanks for Reading!

3 comments:

  1. Cool. It's really hard to chose. I'll bet on Percy, but that's biased :P Like sauron would be awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admiring the time and energy you put into your blog and in depth information you offer.
    It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the
    same old rehashed information. Great read!

    I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.


    Feel free to surf to my webpage: get more facebook fans fast

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is random and totally not related to the post, but the pictures of the HoO coin thingy, Camp Jupiter symbol, Lost Hero book, Son of Neptune book, and Mark of Athena book all keep shaking (like moving up and down really fast). I don't know if it's my computer or your blog, but yeah...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...