Blogger Widgets

Monday, March 18, 2013

Death Part 2!

Continuation of Yesterday

Other Characters
  • Nico: Definitely very possible. Like I've said before, Nico promised (an oath) Percy that he'd meet them at the other side of Tartarus. What if the only way to get them out is or him to go in?
  • Reyna: If Reyna dies, what happens to Leyna (Leo and Reyna)? That can't happen, her dogs will protect her.
  • Octavian: I know you all want this one to happen! And I think it might. When the war comes (if it comes), I think he may die in that. If not, I think the last book will end with his execution or something for trying to lead the demigods into all out war. I think this one is very possible!
  • Rachel: Aren't oracles immortal?
  • Grover: I never thought about it before, but maybe. Maybe he is going to have to sacrifice himself for something, though, I doubt it. 
  • Juniper: Hasn't been mentioned in a while, so I doubt it.
  • Chiron: Here's the interesting one. The only way Chiron can die, from my POV, is if he breaks a swear on the River Styx. He said, when Jason came to Camp Half-Blood that he swore never to speak of it again, it referring to the Romans. However, now that a Roman invasion is pending on CHB, will he have to tell? Will that lead to his death?
  • Tyson: I doubt Tyson will die, he is a strong cyclops, but he needs to return soon. I miss the old guy!
  • Hedge: Very unlikely, who can kill Coach Hedge? No one's a match for him and his baseball bat!
  • Thalia: Hasn't been mentioned in a while, and she's an immortal Hunter of Artemis, so I doubt anything will happen, though, I hope she returns!
  • Hylla: Hasn't been mentioned in a while, so I doubt anything will happen, though, I hope she returns!
  • Clarisse: Not mentioned after The Lost Hero, so I doubt anything will happen, though, I hope she returns!

5 comments:

  1. If Chiron tells, it won't be an "oath to keep with a final breath", which means he'll keep it. That would be unwise, so I don't think it's him. Reyna and Nico, please don't die :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Im not against it persay, but i know a lot of people do, so i threw that in

      Etter her than Hazel ;)

      Delete
  3. Suuuuure... just kidding. I agree, hazel and leo just don't seem right together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY! Ugh... Hazel and Frank are CANON. CANON, peoples! And yeah, I hope Reyna and Nico don't die...
      OCTAVIAN! DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...