Blogger Widgets

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Any Suggestions?

I'm nearing 5,000 views! I need something big for it! Any suggestions?

Should I do another contest? If so, what?

Should I write a special post? If so, what?

Should I look back at my first post and critique it?

Should I hold a Q&A with you guys? If so, start asking now!

Should I do something else? If so, what?

Maybe I'm not thinking big enough! You know what, the day I hit 5,000 views, I'll do all of those things! But here's what I need from you:

  1. I need a contest idea! Start giving me them now!
  2. I guess the second one is invalid, because it is already a special post!
  3. I will do the third one, easy enough!
  4. I need you to start asking questions for the Q&A! Ask anything!
  5. I need you guys to come up with any other ideas so I can add them!
5,000 is a big number! And I need to do a big thing!

13 comments:

  1. I think #4 is the best. I'll think of something to ask you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, a Q and A post sounds pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've decidided I'm going to do all of them, but I NEED questions, and I'm not going to do the contest unless someone gives me a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. Ummm questions...................um, what are some of your hobbies? Other than blogging
    Contest ideas.............................uhhh, oh gods um...............I'll get back to you on that... :) I can't think of anything right now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL 1 question!?!?!?!? nah but if you think of more ask them... it'll probably be a couple of days!

      Delete
  5. Okay! I will ask more!
    Why do you like Rick Riordan's books?
    If you could meet any author (or person in general, I don't care) who would it be?
    Camp half-blood or camp Jupiter?
    And, do you have any siblings? (You don't have to answer this if you don't want to, it doesn't matter, just curious)
    Is that enough? :) I can ask more if you want...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. If you want to ask more....ask! If you don't....don't!

      Delete
  6. Okay, I will ask more when I think of some good ones

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to be doing a Q&A when I'm able to!
    So since I know that I've had a hard time thinking of questions to put down I'll ask some.

    What cabin would you be in if you went to Camp Half-Blood?
    Do you have any pets?
    What other books do you like to read?
    (and I'm really curious about this one . . . of course it's up to you if you want to answer it or not.)
    How old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. maybe you can have a drawing contest if there is enough artist that will join the contest and the price can be that their art work will be posted in this page.you can also have daily fun facts,trivia etc..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Write about different relationships in PJO and HoO that you ship!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...