Blogger Widgets

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Line 3!

An Oath To Keep With A Final Breath

Okay, so I'd say that this is the most controversial line of the prophecy, as we have the least information about it, and there are so many possibilities.

Here are my three main focuses (although, again, the chances are, none of them are correct)

  1. Chiron: He said in The Lost Hero that he swore on the river styx never to talk about the two camps, however, now that the Romans are about to invade Camp Half-Blood, maybe he will be forced to tell the camp about the Romans, and since it was a swear on the river styx, he will die (final breath)
  2. Nico: He promised Percy at the end of The Mark of Athena that he'd meet him and Annabeth at Tartarus (on the other side); maybe, the only way to get them out will be for him to go in (and possibly die) (final breath)
  3. Zeus: Although this is very unlikely to happen, at the end of The Last Olympian, he swore on the river styx a huge promise (that Percy made him say); maybe some part of this will have an effect (although I don't know what it could be)

I think out of those, the one with the greatest likelihood is #1, however, again, it probably will be something none of us could think of.

What do you think it is?

3 comments:

  1. I hope Chiron doesn't die. that would be so sad. I think Nico might have something to do with that line but i don't know...it would be sad if anyone were to die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it means that Hazel is going to shut the doors from the inside thus, "dying." but she might take Frank's stick with her, keeping her promice to him.
    Of course the options you thought of are very possible too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...