Blogger Widgets

Monday, March 4, 2013

God of the Week 4!

I know I missed it last week due to my layout changing, but let's get back to it!

Goddess: Aphrodite

Roman Form: Venus

Goddess of: Love, Beauty

Demigod Children: Piper McLean

Weapon of Choice: Charmspeak

Movie Actor: Serinda Swan

My Favorite Quote: “I'm so glad you're here," Aphrodite said. "War is coming. Bloodshed is inevitable. So there's really only one thing to do."
"Uh... and that is?" Annabeth ventured.
"Why, have tea and chat, obviously” 
to Annabeth Chase, The Mark of Athena

Fun Facts:
  • Technically, she is the eldest Olympian, being raised from Ouranos' ashes
  • Even though she was born like the Titan's, she is an Olympian
  • She gives her blessing to all her children once being claimed
  • At certain times, she is very nice to Percy and Annabeth, but others she is terrible
  • She seems to use her shapeshifting powers the most out of all the gods
  • She is said to be unaffected by her Roman form

6 comments:

  1. *Gasp!* you forgot Lacey and Mitchell! And Selina but she's dead, so, you know. Haha. I liked that part too. My friend's going to fort Sumter next week. I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i decided i was only going to do the children of the prophecy/really important others. Sorry :/

      Delete
  2. I would be a daughter of Aphrodite. :)
    But I'm not mean like Drew, but I'm not a tomboy like Piper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there are some awesome children of Aphrodite out there. Just because Drew's a total nutball (there were worse words going through my head as I wrote this but I settled for nutball) doesn't mean everyone is. Hey, why is there no picture today?

      Delete
    2. Sorry! Forgot the pic! I know it doesn't look great right now, but I'm not on my comp. I'll fix it tmrw

      Delete
  3. Nice post :) I still think you should include Silena and the others, tho :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...