Blogger Widgets

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Contest From 5000!

Just in case some of you didn't notice, here is a recap of the contest mentioned in "5000!"

Since no one gave me any ideas :/, I had to come up with my own. This contest is more for the "artistic" of you. The one thing my Blog doesn't have is a blog button, and I want one! My photoshop skills aren't great, and I'm not a great (okay let's be honest...I'm a terrible) artist! So, here are the rules!


Blog Button Contest
  1. It may be drawn (and scanned) or made by a computer program
  2. The width could not exceed 200 px (it should be close to there, though)
  3. It must not have a height too large that it looks bad (I'd prefer it be a greater width than height)
  4. It should represent my Blog in some way that can be easily identified
  5. It may depict movie or book scenes
  6. All entries should be emailed to me at percyjacksonjunkers@gmail.com by April 12 (4/12)
  7. Everyone may enter a maximum of 3 times
  8. Once submitted, an entry could only be changed (resubmitted) if I am notified within 3 days
  9. Amount of time entering/how fast you enter will not affect chances of winning
  10. It may not use copyrighted images without consent of the owner
The winner will receive the following:
  1. Their art will be featured on my site
  2. They will receive a post (by me) thanking them
  3. They will get to write their own post on my Blog
  4. They will get one other [reasonable] request
Please take into account the color/style of my Blog when making the button, because it will appear on my Blog!
Good Luck To All!

P.S. I'm going to post "Line 2!" later today!

3 comments:

  1. Sure, I'll make a blog button :) I don't think that, if I win, I would be able to write here though. My brain is blank :P
    For number 10 rules, we can't even take it from the movie posters and stuff? :( It's fan art, after all. All images here technically belong to Rick- even the header.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine. What it means is don't take something your not allowed to. If someone posted a pic and said "do not take this without my consent," don't take it.

      Movie posters and other things are fine

      Delete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...