Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Blog Button!

When you see my Blog button on my Blog, please do not think that the contest is over!

I have decided that the current-winner will be displayed at all times, and since that is the only one I have gotten so far, it is the current-winner!

To add my Blog Button to your Blog, follow these instructions:

  1. Go to http://www.blogger.com
  2. Go to your Blog Layout
  3. Click "Add a Gadget"
  4. Scroll down to Image
  5. Insert my Blog Button
  6. For "Link," type in http://www.percyjacksonforlife.blogspot.com
  7. That's it!
If you decide to add my Blog Button to your Blog, please, tell me, so I can tell everyone you did and thank you!

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about entering, but I'd need to see if I can find some non-copyrighted pictures to use or someone who will give me the use of the picture without me having to put crediting on the button.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys are taking this "non-copyright" thing too far. What I mean is, don't use someone else's work.

      90% of pictures on Google are allowed for you to use

      Delete
  2. Thanks for displaying it there. I can't wait to see the others. For now I'll put that on my blog list :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...