Blogger Widgets

Saturday, March 2, 2013

That's It?

I'm pretty sure that is all of them that I got. If you sent one to me and it wasn't posted, please email me or comment or something so I can post it. I hope you all enjoyed, and thanks so much for the entries.

To the winner, WarriorsandPJ
I've emailed you and now you are getting this: for winning the contest, you can basically have whatever [reasonable] prize you want. My suggestion is that you can write your own post on my Blog about whatever you want, but if you want something else so be it. Contact me when you can if you have decided on your Blog. Congratulations!

4 comments:

  1. ^^ I agree. I don't think mines was posted, but mines was pretty lousy and you don't have to :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The long one told from both Percy and Annabeth's point of view was good. :) I enjoyed reading all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...