Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tomorrow?

Sorry, no compelling post today...I'm hard at work for my "5000!" post! I currently have just under 4900, so I'm hoping I'll be able to post it tomorrow. But please, there are still a couple of things I need from you guys!

1. QUESTIONS
Thanks so much to all of you who have asked! If you didn't...ask! If you did...ask more! You guys all seem excited for the Q&A, but if you want it to be great, you need to give me more q's! They could be PJ related, personal, other book related, or...anything you want for that matter! As long as they end with a "?" they're fair game!

2. CONTEST IDEA
I'm still trying to come up with an idea for a contest! I have a backup, just in case no one gives me anything, but I'd rather you guys come up with something, so I know you'll like it!

3. ANYTHING ELSE
Anything else you want me to add? If so, tell me...NOW! I need to know ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a boyfriend who likes Percy Jackson?
    Who do you dislike more, Piper or Hazel?
    What do you like to do for fun?
    What fandoms do you belong in other than PJ?
    How much does PJ mean to you?
    Are you a typical geek? Like, you don't get alone with others well, and when you do, you mostly talk about PJ with them, you read a lot, etc.
    How much money would you give to have House of Hades right now?
    Who do you think would be your godly parent?
    Your opinion on Twilight?
    Roman or Greek?
    How's your family? :)
    That's all I can think of! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...