Blogger Widgets

Thursday, February 7, 2013

What Are You Most Excited For?

Okay, so we've got 3 big things that will happen this year in the PJ Universe!

  1. The Son of Sobek (May 7)
  2. The Sea of Monsters (August 16)
  3. The House of Hades (October 8)
Clearly, everyone's first instinct would be to scream out THE HOUSE OF HADES...THE HOUSE OF HADES!!! But there is a few things you are leaving out. Let's go through each of them one by one...

The Son of Sobek: A short story crossover between The Percy Jackson Series and The Kane Chronicles. Positives: This one is coming out first! Just three more months! This is a whole new topic, and there are so many possibilities. Negatives: It's only 40 pages!

The Sea of Monsters: Percy Jackson and the Olympians Movie 2; sequel to The Lightning Thief. Positives: Not so far away! It is the "second chance" of the producers! Movies are always fun! Negatives: It is the sequel to what is considered a terrible movie!

The House of Hades: Heroes of Olympus Book 4; sequel to The Mark of Athena. Positives: HEROES OF OLYMPUS/PERCY JACKSON/TARTARUS/DOORS OF DEATH!!! Negatives: So much longer!

So, all in all, I'd have to say I'm most excited for The Son of Sobek! I mean think about it, once that comes out, we'll be talking about it for a month. Then it'll be June, where the summer starts, and the time passes faster. Then, as we reach the end of the summer (sort of), The Sea of Monsters comes out. That, too will keep us busy for a month or so. Then, before you know it, it'll be September, and we can start our The House of Hades countdown! So, in my opinion, The Son of Sobek is the start of everthing!

6 comments:

  1. Ya, I agree. But I still wanna scream out HOUSE OF HADES!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Me too! You know what, I don't wanna scream it, I'm gonna scream it: HOUSE OF HADES HOUSE OF HADES HOUSE OF HADES HOUSE OF HADES!!!!!!!! :D

      Delete
  2. It's a great time to be a Demigod! right now I'm looking forward to the Son of Sobek first, but I still scream House of Hades. Of course, I look forward to Lerman being on again :) I don't care what people think of the movie, but Logan's CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, my friend loves Logan lerman too. He makes a good Percy :)

      Delete
    2. Well, I'm kinda excited for the movie as well, yet I can't say for the same reason ;)

      Delete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...