Blogger Widgets

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Problem!

I live in New York

I've been down the Long Island Sound--I didn't see half blood hill

I've been to the Empire State Building--I didn't see a 600th floor

I've been to Brooklyn--I didn't see a house full of magicians

It's just so irritating to know I've passed by all of these places; I've walked past Percy in training, I've walked under Zeus during a meeting; I've walked past an alligator swimming in a backyard swimming pool; I've seen all of these things but I can't go in them. Hopefully one day my satyr will take me to Camp Halfblood and my pet will turn into a god and take me to the Brooklyn house. But until that day, I'm just going to have to wait in agony!

6 comments:

  1. Don't give up! My hogwarts letter is late and I'm still waiting! This will be the same :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you know you can apparently phone hogwarts using this number: +1 781 452 4077 I've never tried it but I want to! :)

      Delete
    2. Don't worry! You, like me, probably have a house elf trying to stop you from going to Hogwarts because it is unsafe! :D

      Delete
  2. It's the fricking mist. Percy didnt know tyson was a cyclops for the longest time and he was a claimed demigod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Know! I Know! It's just that I know it's there but I can't get to it D:

      Delete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...