Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Facebook/Twitter!

Someone asked me if I have a Blog Facebook or Twitter page. Well the answer is...no. I spend enough time as it is trying to write a post each and every day. However, here is my offer for you guys: If anyone wants to create a Facebook/Twitter for my Blog, I will give you full admin rights to do whatever you want with it.

I'm not expecting anyone to actually want to do this, but if someone does, well, by all means, just comment or email me!

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty interesting :) I'll think about it :) I already admin a Percy Jackson page, though. I have like 7 pages to admin. Tough work. But fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would, but I already have too many internet accounts xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a Percy Jackson instagram account too? If you do, buy instagram followers to increase your follower.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...