Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Percy Jackson Quiz!

I forgot about this quiz I made a long time back! I know it says that I just made it, but that is because I just edited it to contain some new things!

TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF PERCY JACKSON
Can You Answer All These Percy Jackson Trivia Questions In Just 9 Minutes
Find Out Now!

http://www.jetpunk.com/user-quizzes/25547/percy-jackson-characters

How much were you able to do?
All of it?
If so, how long?
Can you think of anything else I should add?


Thanks for Reading and Playing!

P.S. Sorry in advance, but I may not post tomorrow :( I'll definetely post on Friday though!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah buddy! 59% lol, I'm gonna do it again now that I know all the answers >:) you're gonna have to do 2 posts on Friday to make up for it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was pretty entertaining and intense :) I think I did pretty well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it in class secretly, so when my teacher came I need to quickly close it. I think it was 90 something. I'm not sure. :P

      Delete
  3. I got them all! Wooohooooooo! :D
    I had 2:02 left on the clock when I finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got 100% and had 00:48 left. Would have gotten better time but I couldn't figure out how to spell 'prophecy'. Took a while to see that it was not spelled 'prophency'. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...