Blogger Widgets

Friday, February 22, 2013

Least Favorites!

My Least Favorites!
(Please Note that these are my current least favorites; they do change often)
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians Book: The Sea of Monsters
  • The Heroes of Olympus Book: The Lost Hero
  • Overall PJ Book: The Sea of Monsters (2)
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians Movie: The Lightning Thief
  • The Heroes of Olympus Movie: N/A
  • Overall PJ Movie: The Lightning Thief (1)
  • The Kane Chronicles Book: The Serpent's Shadow
  • The Kane Chronicles Movie: N/A
  • Scene in PJ Book 1: Hmm...I really don't know! I need to re-read this one!
  • Scene in PJ Book 2: Clarisse in general; I hated her in this book
  • Scene in PJ Book 3: Percy gets mad when he is told he is not on the quest (it makes him sound like such a brat!)
  • Scene in PJ Book 4: Ethan Nakumaru is a traitor!
  • Scene in PJ Book 5: Right after they leave Mt. Olympus (I didn't know at the time that HoO was coming out, so I thought it was the end)
  • Scene in PJ Book 6: The chapter where I realized Percy wasn't narrating (meaning he wasn't in the book)
  • Scene in PJ Book 7: The ending (this was the first time that the waiting for the next book really got to me, we didn't even have The Kane Chronicles to fall back on)
  • Scene in PJ Book 8: Percabeth Reunion! (No JK haha) I'd have to say the end again; I love it for so many reasons, but hate it for so many others
  • Overall Scene: Percy gets mad when he is told he is not on the quest (it makes him sound like such a brat!) (3)
  • Scene in PJ Movie 1: Capture the Flag: A girl comes down to face Percy, but it's not Clarisse...
  • Male Human Character in PJO: Luke (I didn't like him even before he turned bad)
  • Male Human Character in HoH: Octavian
  • Overall Male Human Character: Luke
  • Female Human Character in PJO: Clarisse (I started to like her more towards the end of the series, but in the beginning, I hated her)
  • Female Human Character in HoH: Hazel
  • Overall Female Human Character: Hazel
  • Greek God: Chione
  • Roman God: I don't know, we don't know that many; Mars?
  • Overall God: Chione
  • "Bad" Monster: I can't think of her name, but that cheerleader girl who went to the school Percy and Rachel went to
  • Male "Friendly" Monster: Hmm...this stuff is hard! You guys try it! I really have no idea! Maybe that guy on the Council of Cloven Elders who tells Grover he's losing his searchers licence
  • Female "Friendly" Monster: Juniper (I don't know, we don't know that many, and she can get annoying)
  • Main Antagonist: Kronos
By Human I mean demigod
By Monster I mean non-demigod, non-human
This one was much harder to do than the last one!

Oh, and as an addition to my last post, another amazing scene in book 5 is when Tyson asks for a stick!

7 comments:

  1. It's khione, not chione. I still can't believe you don't like hazel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just an alternate spelling. And, ill do a post for you in a couple days saying why I hate hazel. Okay?

      Delete
    2. You'd better come up with some good reasons >:/

      Delete
  2. WHY DON'T YOU LIKE HAZEL?!?!?! SHE'S FLIPPING AWESOME!
    Other than that, I agree with you on some, but not really on others. Like, my least favorite Roman god is Janus. Ugh, he's horrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I I like Janus :). Not Juno though, should've put that. And like i said above, in a day or two, I'll do a post regarding my feelings for hazel!

      Delete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...