Blogger Widgets

Monday, February 18, 2013

God of the Week 3!

God: Ares

Roman Form: Mars

God of: War

Demigod Children: Clarisse La Rue, Frank Zhang

Weapon of Choice: Sword

Movie Actor: Ray Winstone (not credited)

My Favorite Quote: "Hmm," ... "That means I can smash him to a pulp as often as I want, and he'll just keep coming back for more. I like this idea.” Ares to Zeus in regard to Percy Jackson, The Last Olympian

Fun Facts:
  • He wears sunglasses to cover his eyes (fireballs)
  • He considers the US the best thing since Sparta because citizens can have weapons
  • He disguises his sword as a baseball bat
  • He prefers his chariot to take the shape of a motorcycle
  • He appeared in every Percy Jackson and the Olympians book besides The Battle of the Labyrinth

1 comment:

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...