Blogger Widgets

Friday, February 15, 2013

Members!

I'm really sorry guys, but I don't have much time to post today either.
So, I'm just going to ask one thing:

If you read my Blog, and like it (or if you don't ;)), please click the button under "follow me!" on the left sidebar. By having more members, I have more of a reason to post.

Since I have 9 right now, I'll make you guys a deal. If I get to 15 members by February 21 (1 week), I'll do three posts every day for that entire week! And they won't be meaningless posts like this!
So, if you follow my Blog, and have a friend who likes PJ, tell them about my Blog!!!

Thanks Guys!

1 comment:

  1. If you want more followers, I can get them for you :) If you don't want to, you don't have to be doing 3 posts a day. I hardly do more than 2 posts a week, and I got around 70 followers, even though not everyone comments on my post. Besides, not everyone can read three posts a day for one feel. That'll be like, 21 posts that week. wow :) You're very dedicated :D I like that.
    Sign up for goodreads, if you haven't already, and exchange a follow for follow in blogger lift group :) That way you can get some, even though I don't really do it since they don't really love your blog and won't comment many times on your blog.
    Doing the Percabeth fanfic :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...