Blogger Widgets

Monday, February 4, 2013

God of the Week 1!

I have now decided that every Monday, I will be doing "God of the Week!" This weeks god is Poseidon!

God: Poseidon

Roman Form: Neptune

God of: The Sea, Storms, Earthquakes, and Horses

Demigod Children*: Percy Jackson and Tyson (Frank Zhang is a descendant)

Weapon of Choice: Trident

Movie Actor: Kevin McKidd

My Favorite Quote: "This was a very dangerous thing to do. Even for you. If I hadn't looked before I blasted, you would now be a puddle of seawater.” Poseidon to Percy Jackson, The Last Olympian

Fun Facts:
  • He is the only god of the Big Three not to have two mortal children born to the same mortal woman (Zeus--Thalia and Jason; Hades--Nico and Bianca)
  • He has the least demigod children out of all The Big Three
  • He is the only of The Big Three to have a known legacy (Frank Zhang)
  • He seems to be the most caring father of The Big Three
  • He admits that his favorite son is Percy Jackson
  • It has been said that his greatest weakness is Percy Jackson
  • Out of all the godly parents of the seven, Poseidon is the only one not to have contacted their child in some way


If you have any preferences in who you want to see be featured as God of the Week, comment or email me, and it'll happen!
*When I say "demigod children," I am only referring to main characters


4 comments:

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...