Blogger Widgets

Monday, February 11, 2013

God of the Week 2!

Goddess: Athena

Roman Form: Minerva

Goddess of: Wisdom, Battle Strategy, Arts and Crafts, Battle and Reason

Demigod Children: Annabeth Chase

Weapon of Choice: Aegis (shield sporting Medusa's head)

Movie Actress: Melina Kanakaredes

My Favorite Quote: "I once warned you, Percy Jackson, that to save a friend you would destroy the world. Perhaps I was mistaken. You seem to have saved both your friends and the world. But think very carefully about how you proceed from here. I have given you the benefit of the doubt. Don't mess up." Athena to Percy Jackson, The Last Olympian

Fun Facts:
  • Her hair color is black in The Titan's Curse, but blond in The Sea of Monsters
  • She is a virgin goddess, yet has children

4 comments:

  1. My real name is "Ploy" which can be a synonym of "Strategy" as you may know... so I think Athena is my godly parent. I'm delighted but I also like Apollo and Poseidon :P

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...