Blogger Widgets

Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Singer of Apollo!

Thank you for letting me reach 4000 views! For that, you guys get another post!

Anyways, I don't know what to say about this, but I recently saw somewhere that Riordan is writing ANOTHER short story, Percy Jackson and the Singer of Apollo. I have NO IDEA when it is coming out, I can barely find any info on it. Anyways though, Rick read a preview of it which you can find by looking it up (my comp. won't let me post a link right now). It's easy to find though. Anyways, if anyone has any more info, let me know!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gods, I just sent you the video before I looked at this post *head smack* oh well, looks pretty awesome! I wanna read it so bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Owvza2j8Nc That's AWESOME! Apparently some people have known since October.. this is the first I've heard. Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. That's it. And I know!! Why didn't anyone tell me?!

      Delete
  3. Awesome! When I first heard of this, I was dancing. Apollo is one of my fav gods. Him, Artemis, Poseidon, and Athena.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It looks so awesome. Similar to the staff of hermes but without george and martha

      Delete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...