Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Playing with Titles!

I was bored, so I started playing around with the titles of the books...you can make some fun things out of them, for example...

THE
LIGHTNING
THIEF


THE
SEA
OF
MONSTERS

THE
TITAN’S
CURSE


THE
BATTLE
OF
THE
LABYRINTH
THE
LAST
OLYMPIAN


THE
LOST
HERO


THE
SON
OF
NEPTUNE

THE
MARK
OF
ATHENA

THE
HOUSE
OF
HADES

THE
BLOOD
OF
OLYMPUS



 "The Sea Curse. The Olympian Lost. The Mark of Olympus." 

And then, when you become a little creative, you can make something up, like...

The sea is cursed as Poseidon broke his swear on the River Styx not to have children. Hera/Juno was lost, and had to be saved. Gaea has set her mark on Olympus.

Or, another one, just using The Heroes of Olympus series...

THE
LOST
HERO


THE
SON
OF
NEPTUNE

THE
MARK
OF
ATHENA

THE
HOUSE
OF
HADES

THE
BLOOD
OF
OLYMPUS


"The Son of Hades. The Blood of Olympus."

Then, getting a little creative...

Nico is the son of Hades; will he be the blood of Olympus?

Obviously, all of these things are unintentional by Rick, but there still fun, plus I don't believe Nico is going to die (I'm sure I've said that) ...

I don't know...tell me if you find any good ones...Thanks for Reading!

PS -- If you have any suggestions about what I should post about, comment them below (you can remain anonymous) or email them to me at percyjacksonjunkers@gmail.com (I read all comments and emails!)


4 comments:

  1. Could you do a post on Percy's mom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently working on another request that I got via email,but when I am done with that, this will be the next thing I post.

      Thanks for Reading
      Thanks for Replying
      Thanks for Suggesting

      Delete
    2. Post planned to be released on March 3..will post link here after posted!

      Delete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...