Blogger Widgets

Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Titan's Curse New Cover!

Every day (this week) a new cover will be posted on the Percy Jackson Facebook Page, and I will be here to relay them to you!

Yesterday, The Titan's Curse cover was posted...and here it is! (side by side with the original cover)


And, to continue with the idea that they are all connected!



This is the first cover so far where it actually is clear to me that the old one is better -- oh well...



Stay tuned tomorrow (or maybe later today) for The Battle of the Labyrinth!

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Love this chain of the pics of this series. I'm so desperate to see how battle of labyrinth will turn out to be coz its my favourite book!!! Thnx for showing this picture chain!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not usually a comment I'd respond to, but I'm just too happy to see a non-spam comment (got like 20 last night -_-)

      Yeah, if you've been reading for a while, you know that The Battle of the Labyrinth is my favorite too (by far), and I'm scared of Rocco tarnishing that amazing book (though I doubt he could do that)

      Glad to know someone's appreciating my editing of those pictures to put them together ;)

      Thanks for Reading!

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! Love this chain of the pics of this series. I'm so desperate to see how battle of labyrinth will turn out to be coz its my favourite book!!! Thnx for showing this picture chain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...