Blogger Widgets

Friday, February 21, 2014

The Last Olympian New Cover!

Every day (this week) a new cover was posted on the Percy Jackson Facebook Page, and I was here to relay them to you!

Today, The Last Olympian cover was posted...and here it is! (side by side with the original cover)


And, to finish off the panoramic picture the covers make...(click to enlarge)


And, even the backs connect!



By popular request, tomorrow, I will be posting countdowns to everything important that you need to know about!

4 comments:

  1. Hey James! Whom do you think will be the first POV in The Blood Of Olympus coz i have observed that the same person hasn't been the opening POV twice!!!
    If you could do an analysis on it, it would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent points altogether, you just gained a new
    reader. What may you recommend about your post that you just made some days in the past?
    Any certain?

    Here is my blog - seo rankings

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...