Blogger Widgets

Sunday, February 23, 2014

What's Coming in 2014?

I've done this a few times before, and have always had positive feedback, so I figured I'd do it again!
(this was supposed to be posted yesterday...but I forgot...sorry)



CLICK HERE for more information!

CLICK HERE for more information!


Minor Release Dates
April 8, 2014: New covers available in paperback editions of PJO series
Early May: New covers available in paperback boxed edition of PJO series
Unknown Date: New covers available in hardcover editions of PJO series



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...