Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Lightning Thief New Cover!

If you didn't catch my earlier post last week, John Rocco is re-illustrating the covers for the Percy Jackson and the Olympians books.

Every day (this week) a new cover will be posted on the Percy Jackson Facebook Page, and I will be here to relay them to you!

Yesterday, The Lightning Thief cover was posted...and here it is! (side by side with the original cover)


Of course, we'll all be partial to what we have grown to love, but you've got to admit: that new one does look awesome!



Stay tuned tomorrow (or maybe later today) for The Sea of Monsters!

Also, if you haven't heard yet, and/or haven't read my blog post...The Staff of Serapis will be out on April 8! For more information, visit my blog post (HERE), or Rick Riordan's blog post (HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...