Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Sea of Monsters New Cover!

Every day (this week) a new cover will be posted on the Percy Jackson Facebook Page, and I will be here to relay them to you!

Yesterday, The Sea of Monsters cover was posted...and here it is! (side by side with the original cover)


Also, has anyone else noticed something about the two covers posted so far? How about if I show you this..?


Looks like when connected, they are going to form a giant picture! It looks to me like the right side of The Sea of Monsters cover could be a wing of Blackjack (who appears in The Titan's Curse cover). Guess we'll have to wait and see!



Stay tuned tomorrow (or maybe later today) for The Titan's Curse!


Also, you may notice that I'm making some minor changes to my blog layout -- nothing too big, but I like to change a few things here and there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...