Blogger Widgets

Friday, May 31, 2013

The House of Hades Cover!

Well, the long anticipated moment has arrived. Here is the cover for Heroes of Olympus Book 4: The House of Hades!

Rick Riordan's 'House of Hades' cover

My Opinion of it: AWESOME!

What I think it entails:

At first, anyone in there right mind would say that it's clearly Percy and Annabeth, which it most probably is. The interesting part of this, though is that it provides us with two vital pieces of information:

1) Annabeth and Percy will have big roles in The House of Hades (assumingly)

2) Annabeth and Percy will find the Doors of Death (located at the back) by the end of this book. I'm still sticking with my original prediction that that is going to be how the book ends: with Percy and Annabeth at the doors.

I'm sure a million other people are out there, right now, doing the same thing I am, so please, if you read anything cool, send me a link, and if you have any opinions, comment them/email them to me, and if I like them, I'll post them!

Now, because I owe you guys, here is another post about The House of Hades:

What will the Prophecy be?

Every Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus book has had a prophecy. It has been the main focus of the book. We already know the prophecy for Book 5: "seven half-bloods shall answer the call..." But the question is, what will The House of Hades show us?

We know that 4 people can give prophecies: Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Octavian, Ella, and Apollo. Rachel and Ella are at Camp Half-Blood. Octavian is marching an army towards Camp Half-Blood, and who knows where Apollo is!

So, how will we get a prophecy?
Will we get a prophecy?
Who will give the prophecy?
What will it be?

Just for fun, I am going to post my guess at what the prophecy will be: keep in mind, I am just making this us, and I am also really bad at being creative, so here goes:

Six Shall Continue on the Final Quest
They will Have to fare Without their Best
In The Land of the Gods, they will Continue to Learn
But Fight they Must, for all is to Burn
Secrets Lie at the House of a God
But with their Best Effort, they may be Stuck with a Mod

I'll let you guys figure out what all of that means :D

Thanks for Reading!

PS: I added The House of Hades to the left side-bar, and put my prophecy there (for the time being)

4 comments:

  1. A question: Why are they wearing rags? Are those their original clothes, or did they receive them maybe as prisoners? Also, if you zoom in on the supposed Percy's face, it looks like the has a scar (like Luke) and that his eyes are gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I like this cover more than the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so freaking excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I died when I saw this cover....oh...my...gosh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I discussed that in part one whhich you can read here -.
    At the timme I had no idea whzt a border collie did or the nature of their personality.
    Some even have the hoodies thawt are so poplular with kids today.


    Also visit my web blog - simpsons tapped out cheats

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...