Blogger Widgets

Monday, May 6, 2013

Tomorrow!

As we all know, The Son of Sobek comes out tomorrow, in the paperback edition of The Serpent's Shadow.

I'm not yet sure if I am going to read it as that because I don't really want to buy a book I already have. Regardless, when it comes out as an e-book, I will definitely be reading it.

If I do decide to get it, when I post about it, it will clearly be marked that spoilers are present, at the top of the post. Since it is such a short book, I'll probably just do one post at the end, then I'll do a post reviewing it, without spoilers, so everybody could get an idea.

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...