Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Sea of Monster's Movie Update!

Thank you to anonymous for commenting this - whoever you are, I owe you one!

Now, I cannot guarantee the validity of this, because it is on Tumblr, but I will assume it is legit. 

http://percyjackson.tumblr.com/post/50994231936/the-gods-high-on-mount-olympus-have-handed-down

(Sorry if that didn't come up as a link - I'm on my phone)

They changed the prophecy from 

...shall reach 16 against all odds

To

...shall reach 20 against all odds

HOW CAN THEY DO THAT!? 

For Zeus' sake, it doesn't even sound right!

4 comments:

  1. ugh. At least they're not going to try and pretend that four years have past since the first movie, and make him sixteen in the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really bad, at least in they new film annabeth is blond.(from what I saw in they trailer anyway

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...