Blogger Widgets

Saturday, June 1, 2013

The House of Hades Cover Review!

Yesterday, I didn't get a chance to do a huge review of the cover, so I'll do one now. I'm sure you've all seen it, but just in case, here it is, one more time!

 
I'm not sure how to do this, so I'll just write some bullets:
 
  1. Percy and Annabeth: Well, for all you Percabeth lovers out there (which is 99.99% of Percy Jackson Fans, there you go! They are together! They are alive! Also, this is the first time Annabeth has ever appeared on a cover.
  2. The Doors: Clearly, at the end, the Doors are in site. One would have to assume they are the Doors of Death, but who knows, Rick does trick us.
  3. Running?: It seems to me that they are running from something. This may just be perception, and they may be running because they see the Doors, but who knows? This brings me back to my prediction that the RickHanger of this book will be this scene: they will be at the Doors, and then it will end.
Now, did you all hear the news. Rick tweeted that Nico isn't having a POV. How sad. I'm still hoping for the Coach Hedge POV :D
 
My POV Predictions Are:
 
  1. Percy
  2. Leo
  3. Hazel
  4. Jason
 
Thanks for Reading!
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Aww no Nico!!!! I was expecting to read from his POV. And I didn't dare hope that we would get to read from Percy's POV.
    I think your guess at narrators is good, but I think we'll hear from Frank instead of Leo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering if the things in the upper left corners were branches or monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...