Blogger Widgets

Friday, May 3, 2013

The 11 Tag!

So here are the rules!
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Post 11 facts about yourself.
3) Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked.
4) Ask the people you tag to answer 11 questions.
5) Nominate 11 bloggers.

1) Thanks Solace Utara!

2)

1) I'm attempting to learn Mandarin right now...but failing
2) I live in New York
3) I play the drums
4) I'm one of the smartest people in my grade
5) My favorite food is probably steak...sorry vegetarians
6) I'm having a hard time thinking of facts right now
7) If I could go to any state right now, I'd go to Hawaii
8) If I could go to any country right now, I'd go to Greece...and it's not because of Percy Jackson...that just gives another reason
9) I'm really tall
10) I have run out of facts
11) I am happy this is over :)

3)

1. What movie are you looking forward to most this year?

I think Thor: The Dark World...I love the Thor movies

2. Opinion on Maroon 5, One Direction, Fun.,and Taylor Swift?

I'm a guy so...

3. Describe your best friend.

Funny, nice, awesome,

4. What did you think/what are you expecting of Iron Man 3?

Haven't seen it yet-I'm expecting awesomeness :)

5. Harry Potter or the Hunger Games or Percy Jackson? (It drove me mad to try to answer this one.)

Percy Jackson, then Harry Potter, then The Hunger Games

6. How long have you been blogging?

Since December?

7. Five main fandoms?

If I had to pick...Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Legend, Divergent

8. Last thing that made you smile?

A funny joke one of my friends told me

9. What do you wanna be when you grow up?

Probably an accountant or somewhere else in the business field; possibly an actuary

10. How often do you swear?

Pretty often...

11. What is the object to the left of you?

A trash can

4)

1. What is your favorite Percy Jackson book?

2. If you could be the director of The Mark of Athena movie, who would you cast as the seven of the prophecy?

3. If you could ask one question to Rick Riordan, what would it be?

4. Coke or Pepsi?

5. Sprite or Sierra Mist?

6. Favorite color?

7. Expectations for The Sea of Monsters?

8. Are you going to read The Son of Sobek this week?

9. If you write a blog, when did you start? If not, would you ever consider starting one?

10. How long have you been reading my blog?

11. What is your favorite feature of my Blog?

5)

I cannot just name 11 people, so I challenge anyone out there to answer my questions, and even if you don't have a blog, just comment your answers! If you do post your answers, please tell me, so I can see them!

3 comments:

  1. Nice! :) I'm not surprised your one of the smartest- we nerds are always ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll probably do this on my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm a guy, so..."
    And that's supposed to mean...? xD

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...