Blogger Widgets

Monday, May 27, 2013

Neglect...!

I just want you all to know that I haven't been completely neglecting this Blog; I read every comment I get, and if needed, I respond to them within a 24 hr period. It's just that it's such a busy time in the year, and I have a hard time finding time to write a post. Nevertheless, I am still here, and will still be posting.

I'm not really going to do an exciting post today, but I promise you all a good post when The House of Hades cover comes out (May 31 - this Friday); I will do a full synopsis, and hopefully I will have time to do a House of Hades related post along with it.

Till then, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...