Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Note in Advance!

Just letting you all know that I did get The Son of Sobek. I will most likely be finishing it tonight, so here are my plans:

My next post will be about the book, and will contain spoilers! Hopefully I'll get that in by tomorrow.

My post after that will be about the book without spoilers for those of you who just couldn't get the book, but want to read something about it.

Then, I'm going to do another House of Hades oriented post as I haven't done that in a while.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be going into the bookstore as soon as I can to read The Son of Sobek in the back of the paperback Serpent's Shadow. I won't buy it though because I don't own the others.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...