Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Sea of Monsters Trailer Review!

James Junkers

By now, we all should have watched The Sea of Monsters Trailer, which I have already posted about.

I'm not going to talk about every single thing in the trailer, so feel free to share your thoughts via comment [or email].

I'm not going to say whether it looks better or worse than The Lightning Thief Trailer. Everyone is saying, "Oh, this follows the story line so much better!" How do you know that? The Lightning Thief Trailer did not look as inaccurate as the actual movie was. Anyways, so that's that. Also, there is one major problem right off the bat. It doesn't seem like Grover has been captured! Like, what? I need that scene of him in a wedding dress! Also, Percy better become a guinea pig...just saying. Another thing that I notice is that Kronos is being portrayed for what I think is too much. He wasn't a big part of The Sea of Monsters, and if I'm looking at this correctly, it seems they are showing the coffin. Didn't that not come until The Battle of the Labyrinth, or am I mistaken. Well, that is what I took from the trailer, tell me what you think!

Just a little heads up:
Tomorrow, I am posting about my recent reads (something I do not often do)
The next day, I am posting about The House of Hades cover (what I think)

2 comments:

  1. I think they did get a glimpse of the coffin in the book when they were on the cruise ship. I know! Grover pretending to be a girl was one of the many parts in the book that made me burst out laughing. Bummer its probably not in the movie...if George and Martha aren't there I'm gonna be mad...like, Terminus-when-someone-brings-a-weapon-over-the-pomeranian-line-mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I re-read SoM last month, and the coffin was in the book, and Luke talked about Kronos rising and stuff. But Grover isn't in the boat at the "tell me those aren't sharks" part, so maybe he gets kidnapped while they're on the quest. Also, am I the only person who thinks that Percy and Annabeth wanting to find the fleece without Grover being kidnapped makes them look kind of like attention seekers? idk, that's just me.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...