Blogger Widgets

Saturday, April 20, 2013

From Rick's Blog!

Rick posted his Q&A from Twitter the other day. Here are the ones I found interesting!

Check out the rest at rickriordan.blogspot.com

EDIT: OMG I JUST WROTE A HUGE THING AND IT ALL GOT DELETED!

Instead of retyping it all, I'm just going to give you the summaries of the ones I liked.

He said that we will get Reyna's surname in The House of Hades

He said Grover will make an appearance in The House of Hades

He said nothing could possibly be a bigger cliffhanger than that in The Mark of Athena

I encourage you all to go and read the rest; it's not the best Q&A he's done, but there are some good ones.

Again, I'm so sorry, but I am not going to be participating in MY OWN challenge.

I feel bad, but I just don't have the time. Congratulations, though, are in order for everyone who has been successful thus far. You guys are better than me. Any of you who are successful, please comment telling me so I can credit you! If you want to remain anonymous, comment anonymously and make up a name! At least you will know that it's you!

Thanks for Reading!

5 comments:

  1. Oh yes and saw this and got pretty excited... I can't wait to know Reyna's last name.

    Take your time :) Hope you get your problems sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I already started the 9-MONTH challenge, and I'm doing a 5-month challenge for another series, so I'm not doing the week challenges because I'm too preoccupied with these. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sucks about the post getting deleted, I hate when stuff like that happens.
    I was wondering if there'd be anything about Grover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for HoH! Although it kinda makes me sad - once HoH is published, we'll be waiting for t(possibly) the final PJ book :(

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...