Blogger Widgets

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Grover!

On my post from a few days ago, a lot of you commented saying how happy you are that Grover is going to be returning in The House of Hades. I am so excited too, so I just wanted to talk a little bit about it!

First of all, how do you think he will be presented?

This is where I run into the most confusion. There will probably be a scene or two at Camp Half-Blood because Octavian and Reyna are invading, but how are they going to portray that? No one at Camp Half Blood is going to narrate. The three things I could think of are:

1) They see it through a dream
2) They see it through an Iris Message
3) They see it through Katoptris (Piper's/Helen of Troy's Knife)

Or, could it have something to do with the empathy link between him and Percy? Does that work even in the depths of Tartarus? Will Grover sense that they're in danger?

Do you think Grover will have more of a leadership position?

I don't know if they are going to go that in depth on him, but do you think Grover would have a leadership position in camp now? He's been on a bunch of quests, he found Pan, and did a whole lot of other stuff.

Is it possible Grover won't be at Camp?

Grover is constantly off spreading the word about Pan's death. Is it possible he will run into the 6 (the 7 minus Percy and Annabeth plus Nico)? Or something like that?

I hope Grover has a good scene! Maybe he and Coach Hedge will share a Satyr moment :)

Another thing: Rick also said in that same Q&A that Nico will have a crucial role in The House of Hades. We all already knew this. but that leads me to the question: Will Nico narrate? I'm pretty sure when I did my post a while back on who will narrate, I said I think Nico will, and this makes me believe it more.

Thanks for Reading and sorry about my negligence lately :(

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait! :) I really hope Grover and Hedge gets a scene too. I'm sure Rick will give us something good.
    I hope Nico narrates. I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope we get to see Grover in person, not through some form of magical seeing.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...